You will be shooting famous scenery and hidden places, magic landscapes and romantic sunsets. Even endless vineyards and rolling green hills, ancient cathedrals and picturesque churches, thermal baths and bucolic fields. In addition we’ll photograph medieval hilltop villages, fabulous castles, lakes, villas and farms. We will be always in the right place at the right time.
The complete program with all the details of each itinerary will be sent after booking.
1) Val d’Orcia North and South (sunrise excluded). LANDSCAPE
2) Val d’Orcia North (sunrise included). LANDSCAPE
3) Val d’Orcia South (sunrise included). LANDSCAPE
4) Siena and Crete Senesi (sunrise excluded). LANDSCAPE – CITYSCAPE – TRAVEL AND STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
5) Val d’Orcia North and Siena (sunrise included). LANDSCAPE – CITYSCAPE – TRAVEL AND STREET PHOTOGRAPHY
6) Val d’Orcia North and Crete Senesi (sunrise included). LANDSCAPE
7) Chianti and Monteriggioni (sunrise excluded). LANDSCAPE – VILLAGESCAPE
8) Montepulciano and Val d’Orcia (sunrise included or excluded). LANDSCAPE – CITYSCAPE
TRADITIONAL EVENTS / FESTIVALS:
Siena Palio Horse Race (Siena)
Giostra del Saracino (Arezzo)
Medieval Festival Serremaggio (Serre Di Rapolano)
Bravio delle Botti (Montepulciano)
VAL D’ORCIA (Orcia valley)
Val d’Orcia is the first rural area inserted onto the UNESCO World Heritage List. A magnificent natural scenery that has become the iconic image of Tuscany. With its distinctive beauty, the curvy hills have colors that change according to the season. They are covered in the dense vegetation of vineyards, olive groves, cypresses, beech and chestnut trees. Alternate with Medieval habitations, rural villas and castles. An image that exemplifies the beauty of well-managed Renaissance agricultural landscapes. Val d’Orcia fuses art, landscape and ecosystem and is the expression of a series of marvelous natural characteristics. Additionally, these splendid localities were celebrated by the painters of the Sienese School, which flourished between the 13th and 15th Centuries. Val d’Orcia is also one of the most photographed and filmed areas. Famous movies such as The Gladiator, The English Patient, Romeo and Juliet were made here.
There is also the enogastronomic production. Such includes the cacio pecorino of Pienza, the honey from Val d’Orcia, extra-virgin olive oil from Castiglione d’Orcia. The salames of Cinta Senese, as well as mushrooms and truffles. Everything accompanied by the most famous wine in the world – Brunello di Montalcino.