Send us an email with your favorite dates, number of participants, and photography interests. We answer right away with all the details.
1 person € 175 – per day
2 persons € 175 – per person per day
3 persons € 130 – per person per day
4 persons € 100 – per person per day
For larger groups contact us.
Minimum 2 persons – Minimum 2 days.
One person (and companion) tour costs € 350,00 per day, minimum 2 days.
At the moment of the reservation, you can choose to pay the entire amount or only a deposit of 30% and the final balance payment is due on arrival.
Tuscany photography tour/workshop takes place all year long.
The deadline for booking is 2 days before starting.
Upon request, the duration can be extended, even during the tour/workshop, if possible.
We look forward to living an amazing tour/workshop together with you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% of the total amount for the photo tour/workshop is due at the moment of the reservation. This is required to ensure your place. The final balance payment is due on arrival.
If you cancel within 90 days before the tour/workshop starts, you will be refunded the deposit. No refund will be issued for cancellations received with 90 days or less remaining before the tour/workshop starting date. No partial refunds will be given for unused portions of the tour/workshop. If you decide to cancel, you have to send us an email notification. Please note, that your cancellation is not considered official until you have received a return email confirmation acknowledging your cancellation. Tuscany photography tour.
YOU CAN RESCHEDULE THE TOUR/WORKSHOP WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
PayPal or Bank Transfer. Contact us for further details.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up from/to hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up from/to Rome (if available) or from/to Arezzo or Chiusi or Siena train station.
- All ground travel costs (car, driver, maps, fuel, and tolls).
- Full-time guide and personalized instruction in the field.
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDES:
- Accommodation with private pool: € 100-160 per night (per a double room with a private bathroom or an apartment with kitchen), depending on the season and farmhouse/Tenuta/villa (you have our support to choose and book the best one, here you find our tips). If you choose another accommodation, it’s preferable that it’s located in the area between Pienza, Montepulciano, and Sinalunga.
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs for reaching Arezzo or Chiusi if you don’t arrive in Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).
– Comfortable shoes and a small bottle of water are recommended.
– A lightweight tripod is recommended but you can also use one of mine.
– Tour run in every weather condition, if it rains bring a lightweight poncho and a plastic bag with a rubber band for your camera or an umbrella. However, in extremely adverse weather conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the tour and we will notify participants by e-mail. You’ll decide on an alternative date or a full refund.
– Tuscany photo tour and workshop reserve the right to cancel a photo tour. If the Tuscany photo tour and workshop cancel a tour we try to arrange a different date for a common photo tour. If this is impossible we will promptly refund your reservation fees.