BREATHTAKING TUSCANY PHOTO TOURS / WORKSHOPS WITH MARCO BULGARELLI
LANDSCAPE AND/OR TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS AND WORKSHOPS
Tuscany photo tour and workshop. Welcome to the exciting photography vacation in the magic Tuscany. Our photography journey will be more than a holiday, it is a great opportunity to explore and capture the most fascinating parts of Tuscany from sunrise to sunset and Dusk. It is a life-changing experience to discover the breathtaking beauty and secrets of this enchanted land. On Tuscany Photo Tour, you will be immersed in nature and in the typical Tuscan culture and lifestyle, between history and art, authentic food and special wines. All led by Marco Bulgarelli – photographer native from this land.
“My tours are designed to live inside the authentic Tuscany in a way that you could never live on your own”
Our goal is to capture the soul of Tuscany following an alternative way of fascinating hidden places, known only by locals, or simply showing famous locations from another angle, seeking a different way to show this amazing land. We’ll be always in the right spot at the right time of the day.
You will be shooting magic landscapes and romantic sunsets. Even endless vineyards and rolling green hills, ancient cathedrals and picturesque churches, thermal baths and bucolic fields. In addition we’ll photograph medieval hilltop villages, fabulous castles, lakes, villas and farms.
Marco Bulgarelli – award-winning photographer – will share his over 18 years long experience helping participants to improve their photography skills and to build a stunning portfolio of Landscape and/or Travel Photography.
THE PHOTO TOURS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
- TO BUILD A STUNNING PORTFOLIO
- LOCAL AWARD-WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER – ENGLISH SPEAKER
- FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS
- GROUP AND PRIVATE TOURS/WORKSHOPS
- MINIMUM 1 DAY – MAXIMUM 6 DAYS
- YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE DATES
- ACCOMMODATION IN FARMHOUSE OR VILLA WITH PRIVATE POOL
- ARE AVAILABLE TOURS FROM SIENA
- IT’S AVAILABLE ONE DAY TOUR FROM ROME
- SMALL GROUPS AND INDIVIDUAL APPROACH
- TOURS AND WORKSHOPS ALL YEAR ROUND
- IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
WHY MARCO BULGARELLI
Native from this magic land, Marco Bulgarelli is an Award-Winning Photographer recognized as one of the leading publisher photographer. Marco Bulgarelli is an eclectic photographer with long experience in Landscape, Fine Art, Travel and Street Photography. Since 2007 he has been collaborating with National Geographic Italy. Furthermore, he has a great passion and enthusiasm for teaching. He teaches in schools, associations and universities all around Italy. He is appreciated for his teaching method and for his skills to follow every student individually. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
Each Photo Tour itinerary has been designed by Marco Bulgarelli, experienced professional photographer native from this magic land. Marco Bulgarelli has scouted and photographed these locations several times, as a result he knows very well local conditions and where to shoot and what. We have specific itineraries planned but your schedule could be personalized. Therefore, it will be created according to the locations you choose. I’m happy to suggest you and to set up the best itinerary tailored to your personal needs, interests and inclinations. Write us about your interests, your photography passion and your desired locations. We answer right away with all details and a personalized schedule that will take into account your individual needs. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The goal of the photography Tour and workshop is to build a stunning portfolio, provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and improve visual skills of the participants.
First of all, we’ll deal with the topics related to visual perception such as: composition, color, black and white, spatial configuration. We will also analyze the many aspects that determine the choice of the pictures and we’ll study the image processing. The participants will learn how to develop their own style.
If requested, the pictures taken will be revised on – screen sessions – submitting images directly from your media card on the Bulgarelli’s Mac. We’ll learn images editing focusing on the aspects of visual art and communication. We aim to build a stunning portfolio with a coherent style by the end of the workshop.
The participants will shoot both individually and with Marco Bulgarelli within a flexible schedule, adjusted to their individual needs. Because the workshop is both theoretical and practical based, there is plenty of time to get out and practice the new techniques and ask questions.
The photography workshop is addressed for beginners and advanced photographers. Marco will follow individual needs, so the participants can shoot at their own speed. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- Build a stunning portfolio
- Photography technique
- Solve visual problems
- Improve visual skills
- Image processing – photoshop
- Editing images
- Visual perception (composition, color, black and white etc…)
- Develop your own style
- The quality of the light (during the day and the night)
- The rules and to break them
- Special Effects
- Have a coherent style
- What is not written in the books
- Use of flash
- HDR High Dynamic Range
- Fine-art print
- Tuscany photo tour/workshop costs € 150,00 per person per day (for the scheduled dates or for a group with a minimum of two persons).
- One person (and companion) private tour/workshop costs € 300,00 per day.
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE:
- For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at € 5 per file.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up from/to hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up from/to Rome (if available) or from/to Arezzo or Chiusi train station.
- All ground travel costs (car, driver, maps, fuel and tolls).
- Full time guide and personalized instruction in-the-field.
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Accommodation with private pool: € 60-100 per night (per a double room with private bathroom or an apartment with kitchen), depending on the season and farmhouse/tenuta/villa (you have our support to choose and book the best one, here you find our tips). If you choose another accommodation, it’s preferable that it’s located in the area between Pienza, Montepulciano and Sinalunga.
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs for reaching Arezzo or Chiusi if you don’t arrive in Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).
Send us an email with your favorite dates, number of participants, and photography interests. We answer right away with all details.
- Tuscany photography tour/workshop take place all year long.
- Group and Private tours/workshops.
- Deadline for booking is 2 days before starting. We also consider last minute bookings (less than 2 days before starting) but we cannot ensure the availability.
- Upon request the duration can be extended, ever during the tour/workshop, if possible.
- We look forward to live an amazing tour/workshop together with you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% of the total amount for the photo tour/workshop is due at the moment of the reservation. This is required to ensure your place. The final balance payment is due on arrival.
If you cancel within 30 days before the tour/workshop starts, you will be refunded the deposit. No refund will be issued for cancellations received with 30 days or less remaining before the tour/workshop starting date. No partial refunds will be given for unused portions of the tour/workshop. If you decide to cancel, you have to send us an email notification. Please note, your cancellation is not considered official until you have received a return email confirmation acknowledging your cancellation. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
PayPal or Bank Transfer. Contact us for further details.