BREATHTAKING TUSCANY PHOTO TOURS / WORKSHOPS WITH MARCO BULGARELLI
Tuscany Photo Tours – Welcome to the exciting photography holiday in the magic Tuscany. Our photography journey will be more than a holiday, it is a great opportunity to explore and capture the most fascinating parts of Tuscany from sunrise to sunset and Dusk. It is a life-changing experience to discover the breathtaking beauty and secrets of this enchanted land. On Tuscany Photo Tour, you will be immersed in the typical Tuscan culture and lifestyle, between history and art, authentic food and special wines. All led by Marco Bulgarelli – photographer native from this land.
“My tours are designed to live inside the authentic Tuscany in a way that you could never live on your own”
The participants will have the chance to focus in one or more genre of photography: Landscape – Cityscape, Night photography, Travel Reportage and Street Photography. Marco Bulgarelli will share his over 15 years long experience helping participants to improve their photographic skills and to take home a memorable collection of photographs.
THE PHOTO TOURS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH AND/OR ITALIAN
- IN ENGLISH AND/OR ITALIAN
- YOU CAN BRING YOUR PARTNER-FRIEND
- FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS
- GROUP AND PRIVATE TOURS
- MINIMUM 1 DAY – MAXIMUM 6 DAYS
- SMALL GROUPS AND INDIVIDUAL APPROACH
- PERSONALIZED PROGRAM
- YOU CHOOSE DATES AND LENGTH OF TIME
- YOU CHOOSE ONE OR MORE FAVORITE ITINERARIES
- NO WORRIES TRAVEL, WE TAKE CARE TO ORGANIZE EVERYTHING
- ACCOMMODATION IN FARMHOUSE
- IT’S AVAILABLE ONE DAY TOUR FROM ROME
- IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
Why Marco Bulgarelli
Native from this magic land, Marco Bulgarelli is an Award-Winning Photographer recognized as one of the leading publisher photographer. Marco Bulgarelli is an eclectic photographer with long experience in Landscape, Fine Art, Travel and Street Photography. Since 2007 he has been collaborating with National Geographic Italy. Furthermore, he has a great passion and enthusiasm for teaching. He works in schools and associations all around Italy. He is appreciated for his teaching method and for his skills to follow every student individually.
Tuscany Photo Tours – Each Photo Tour itinerary has been designed by Marco Bulgarelli, experienced professional photographer native from this magic land. Marco Bulgarelli has scouted and photographed these locations several times, as a result he knows very well local conditions and where to shoot and what. We have specific itineraries planned but your schedule could be personalized. Therefore, it will be created according to the locations you choose. I’m happy to suggest you and to set up the best itinerary tailored to your personal needs, interests and inclinations. Write us about your interests, your photography passion and your desired locations. We answer right away with all details and a personalized schedule that will take into account your individual needs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The goal of the photography Tour is to build a stunning portfolio, provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and improve visual skills of the participants.
First of all, we’ll deal with the topics related to visual perception such as: composition, color, black and white, spatial configuration. We will also analyze the many aspects that determine the choice of the pictures and we’ll study the image processing. The participants will learn how to think more thematically and conceptually as well as learning to develop their own style.
If requested, the pictures taken will be revised on – screen sessions – submitting images directly from your media card on the Bulgarelli’s Mac. We’ll learn images editing focusing on the aspects of visual art and communication. We aim to build a stunning portfolio with a coherent style by the end of the workshop. Images will be the result of visual, emotional and photographic path.
The participants will shoot both individually and with Marco Bulgarelli within a flexible schedule, adjusted to their individual needs. Because the workshop is both theoretical and practical based, there is plenty of time to get out and practice the new techniques and ask questions.
The photography workshop is addressed for beginners and advanced photographers. Marco will follow individual needs, so the participants can shoot at their own speed.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- To build a stunning portfolio
- Photographic technique
- To solve visual problems
- To improve visual skills
- Image processing – photoshop
- Editing images
- Visual perception (composition, color, black and white etc…)
- To develop your own style
- The quality of the light (during the day and the night)
- The rules and to break them
- Special Effects
- To pre-visualize
- To have a coherent style
- What is not written in the books
- Use of flash
- HDR High Dynamic Range
- Fine-art print
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER:
- Tuscany photo tour costs € 150,00 per person per day
- One person private tour costs € 300,00 per 1 day, per 2 days or more it costs € 200,00 per day
- Number of participants min 1 – max 8
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE:
- For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at € 5 per file.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up from/to hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up from/to Rome or from/to Arezzo or Chiusi train station.
- All ground travel costs [car, driver, maps- fuel and tolls (except for 1 day tour from Rome of 1/2 persons)].
- Full time guide and personalized instruction in-the-field.
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Accommodation: € 20-65 euros per night per person depending on the season and farmhouse (You will have our support to choose and book the best farmhouse. It’s preferable that it’s located in the area between Pienza, Montepulciano and Torrita di Siena.
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs for reaching Arezzo or Chiusi if you don’t arrive in Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).