WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT TUSCANY PHOTO TOURS HAS WON THE PRESTIGIOUS 2021 TRAVEL & TOURISM AWARD FOR THE BEST LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHY TOUR – ITALY END THE EUROPEAN TRAVEL AWARDS 2022 FOR THE BEST TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS OPERATOR – ITALY
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE DATES FOR A PRIVATE AND EXCLUSIVE TUSCANY PHOTO TOUR/WORKSHOP
THE BEST PRIVATE LANDSCAPE AND TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY TOURS/WORKSHOPS
Tuscany photo tour and workshop. Welcome to the exciting photography vacation in the magic Tuscany. Our photography journey will be more than a holiday, it is a great opportunity to explore and capture the most fascinating parts of Tuscany from sunrise to sunset and Dusk. It is a life-changing experience to discover the breathtaking beauty and secrets of this enchanted land. On Tuscany Photo Tour, you will be immersed in nature and in the typical Tuscan culture and lifestyle, between history and art, authentic food, and special wines. All will be led by Marco Bulgarelli – a photographer native to this land.
“My tours are designed to live inside the authentic Tuscany in a way that you could never live on your own”
Our goal is to capture the soul of Tuscany following an alternative way of fascinating hidden places, known only by locals, or simply showing famous locations from another angle, seeking a different way to show this amazing land. We’ll be always in the right spot at the right time of the day.
You will be shooting magic landscapes and romantic sunsets. Even endless vineyards and rolling green hills, ancient cathedrals and picturesque churches, thermal baths, and bucolic fields. In addition, we’ll photograph medieval hilltop villages, fabulous castles, lakes, villas, and farms.
Marco Bulgarelli – an award-winning photographer – will share his over 20 years long experience helping participants improve their photography skills and build a stunning portfolio of Landscape and/or Travel Photography.
The photography tour/workshop is addressed to beginners and advanced photographers. Marco will follow your individual needs, based on your Photography Skill Level, so you can shoot at your own speed.
THE PHOTO TOURS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN
- TOURS LED BY MARCO BULGARELLI – LOCAL AWARD-WINNING PHOTOGRAPHER AND NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CONTRIBUTING PHOTOGRAPHER
- TO BUILD A STUNNING PORTFOLIO
- FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS
- PRIVATE TOURS/WORKSHOPS
- GROUP TOURS – GROUP DISCOUNT
- AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH OR ITALIAN
- TAILOR-MADE TOURS
- MINIMUM 2 DAYS – MAXIMUM 6 DAYS
- YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE DATES
- ACCOMMODATION IN A FARMHOUSE OR VILLA WITH A PRIVATE POOL
- ARE AVAILABLE TOURS FROM SIENA
- INDIVIDUAL APPROACH
- TOURS AND WORKSHOPS ALL YEAR ROUND
- IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
WHY MARCO BULGARELLI
Native from this magic land, Marco Bulgarelli is an Award-Winning Photographer recognized as one of the leading publisher photographer. Marco Bulgarelli is an eclectic photographer with long experience in Landscape, Fine Art, Travel and Street Photography. Since 2007 he has been collaborating with National Geographic Italy. Furthermore, he has a great passion and enthusiasm for teaching. He teaches in schools, associations and universities all around Italy. He is appreciated for his teaching method and for his skills to follow every student individually. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
Each Photo Tour itinerary has been designed by Marco Bulgarelli, experienced professional photographer native from this magic land. Marco Bulgarelli has scouted and photographed these locations several times, as a result he knows very well local conditions and where to shoot and what. We have specific itineraries planned but your schedule could be personalized. Therefore, it will be created according to the locations you choose. I’m happy to suggest you and to set up the best itinerary tailored to your personal needs, interests and inclinations. Write us about your interests, your photography passion and your desired locations. We answer right away with all details and a personalized schedule that will take into account your individual needs. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The goal of the photography Tour and workshop is to build a stunning portfolio, provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and improve the visual skills of the participants.
First of all, we’ll deal with topics related to visual perception such as composition, color, black and white, and spatial configuration. We will also analyze the many aspects that determine the choice of the pictures and we’ll study image processing. The participants will learn how to develop their own style.
If requested, the pictures taken will be revised on-screen sessions – submitting images directly from your media card on Bulgarelli’s Mac. We’ll learn image editing focusing on the aspects of visual art and communication. We aim to build a stunning portfolio with a coherent style by the end of the workshop.
The participants will shoot both individually and with Marco Bulgarelli within a flexible schedule, adjusted to their individual needs. Because the workshop is both theoretical and practical based, there is plenty of time to get out and practice the new techniques and ask questions. Tuscany photo tour and workshop.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Build a stunning portfolio
- Photography technique
- Solve visual problems
- Improve visual skills
- Image processing – photoshop
- Editing images
- Visual perception (composition, color, black and white, etc…)
- Develop your own style
- The quality of the light (during the day and the night)
- The rules and how to break them
- Special Effects
- Have a coherent style
- What is not written in the books
- Use of flash
- HDR High Dynamic Range
- Fine-art print
- 1 person € 175
- 2 persons € 175 – per person
- 3 persons € 130 – per person
- 4 persons € 100 – per person
For larger groups contact us.
Minimum 2 persons – Minimum 2 days.
One person (and companion) tour costs € 350,00 per day, minimum 2 days.
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE:
- For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at € 5 per file.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up and drop off from/to the hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up and drop off from/to Arezzo or Chiusi/Chianciano or Siena train station.
- All ground travel costs (car, driver, fuel, and tolls).
- Full-time guide and personalized instruction in the field.
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Accommodation with private pool: € 100-160 per night (per a double room with a private bathroom or an apartment with kitchen), depending on the season and farmhouse/Tenuta/villa (you have our support to choose and book the best one, here you find our tips). If you choose another accommodation, it’s preferable that it’s located in the area between Torrita di Siena and Sinalunga.
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs to reach Arezzo or Chiusi or Siena train station.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).
Send us an email with your favorite dates, number of participants, and photography interests. We answer right away with all the details.
– Tuscany photography tour/workshop takes place all year long.
– Private tours/workshops.
– The deadline for booking is 2 days before starting. We also consider last-minute bookings (less than 2 days before starting) but we cannot ensure availability.
– Upon request, the duration can be extended, even during the tour/workshop, if possible.
– We look forward to living an amazing tour/workshop together with you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% of the total amount for the photo tour/workshop is due at the moment of the reservation. This is required to ensure your place. The final balance payment is due on arrival.
If you cancel within 90 days before the tour/workshop starts, you will be refunded the deposit. No refund will be issued for cancellations received with 90 days or less remaining before the tour/workshop starting date. No partial refunds will be given for unused portions of the tour/workshop. If you decide to cancel, you have to send us an email notification. Please note, your cancellation is not considered official until you have received a return email confirmation acknowledging your cancellation. Tuscany photography tour.
YOU CAN RESCHEDULE THE TOUR/WORKSHOP WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
PayPal or Bank Transfer. Contact us for further details.