BREATHTAKING TUSCANY PHOTO TOURS / WORKSHOPS WITH MARCO BULGARELLI
Tuscany Photo Tours – Welcome to the exciting photography holiday in the magic Tuscany. Our photography journey will be more than a holiday, it is a great opportunity to explore and capture the most fascinating parts of Tuscany from sunrise to sunset and Dusk. It is a life-changing experience to discover the breathtaking beauty and secrets of this enchanted land. On Tuscany Photo Tour, you will be immersed in nature and in the typical Tuscan culture and lifestyle, between history and art, authentic food and special wines. All led by Marco Bulgarelli – photographer native from this land.
“My tours are designed to live inside the authentic Tuscany in a way that you could never live on your own”
Marco Bulgarelli will share
THE PHOTO TOURS WILL BE HELD IN ENGLISH
- YOU CAN BRING YOUR PARTNER-FRIEND
- FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED PHOTOGRAPHERS
- GROUP AND PRIVATE TOURS
- MINIMUM 1 DAY – MAXIMUM 6 DAYS
- SMALL GROUPS AND INDIVIDUAL APPROACH
- PERSONALIZED PROGRAM
- YOU CHOOSE DATES AND LENGTH OF TIME
- YOU CHOOSE ONE OR MORE FAVORITE ITINERARIES
- NO WORRIES TRAVEL, WE TAKE CARE TO ORGANIZE EVERYTHING
- ACCOMMODATION IN FARMHOUSE/CASTLE/VILLA
- IT’S AVAILABLE ONE DAY TOUR FROM ROME
- IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE
Native from this magic land, Marco Bulgarelli is an Award-Winning Photographer recognized as one of the leading publisher photographer. Marco Bulgarelli is an eclectic photographer with long experience in Landscape, Fine Art, Travel and Street Photography. Since 2007 he has been collaborating with National Geographic Italy. Furthermore, he has a great passion and enthusiasm for teaching. He works in schools and associations all around Italy. He is appreciated for his teaching method and for his skills to follow every student individually.
WHAT TO EXPECT
The goal of the photography Tour is to build a stunning portfolio, provide both theoretical and practical knowledge and improve visual skills of the participants.
First of all, we’ll deal with the topics related to visual perception such as: composition, color, black and white, spatial configuration. We will also analyze the many aspects that determine the choice of the pictures and we’ll study the image processing. The participants will learn how to develop their own style.
If requested, the pictures taken will be revised on – screen sessions – submitting images directly from your media card on the Bulgarelli’s Mac. We’ll learn images editing focusing on the aspects of visual art and communication. We aim to build a stunning portfolio with a coherent style by the end of the workshop.
The participants will shoot both individually and with Marco Bulgarelli within a flexible schedule, adjusted to their individual needs. Because the workshop is both theoretical and practical based, there is plenty of time to get out and practice the new techniques and ask questions.
The photography workshop is addressed for beginners and advanced photographers. Marco will follow individual needs, so the participants can shoot at their own speed.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN ?
- To build a stunning portfolio
- Photographic technique
- To solve visual problems
- To improve visual skills
- Image processing – photoshop
- Editing images
- Visual perception (composition, color, black and white etc…)
- To develop your own style
- The quality of the light (during the day and the night)
- The rules and to break them
- Special Effects
- To pre-visualize
- To have a coherent style
- What is not written in the books
- Use of flash
- HDR High Dynamic Range
- Fine-art print
- Tuscany photo tour costs € 150,00 per person per day
- One person private tour costs € 300,00 per day
- Number of participants min 2 – max 8
IMAGE PROCESSING SERVICE:
- For the pictures taken we offer a professional image processing service with photoshop at € 5 per file.
- Pick up from/to hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up from/to Rome or from/to Arezzo or Chiusi train station.
- All ground travel costs [car, driver, maps- fuel and tolls (except for 1 day tour from Rome of 1/2 persons)].
- Full time guide and personalized instruction in-the-field.
- Accommodation: € 60-100 per night (per a double room with private bathroom or an apartment with kitchen), depending on the season and farmhouse/castle/villa (You will have our support to choose and book the best one). It’s preferable that it’s located in the area between Torrita di Siena and Sinalunga (It is a strategic gateway in the middle of our destinations).
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs for reaching Arezzo or Chiusi if you don’t arrive in Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).