Send us an email with your desired dates, length of time, number of participants, photography interests and itineraries chosen. We answer right away with all details.
- Tuscany photography tour take place every day
- Group and Private tours
- Tuscany photo tour costs € 150,00 per person per day (minimum two days or two persons).
- One person (and companion) private tour costs € 300,00 per day.
- Deadline for booking is 2 days before starting. We also consider last minute bookings (less than 2 days before starting) but we cannot ensure the availability.
- Upon request the duration can be extended, ever during the tour/workshop, if possible.
- We look forward to live an amazing tour/workshop together with you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A deposit of 30% of the total amount for the photo tour/workshop is due at the moment of the reservation. This is required to ensure your place. The final balance payment is due on arrival.
If you cancel within 30 days before the workshop starts, you will be refunded the deposit. No refund will be issued for cancellations received with 30 days or less remaining before the workshop starting date. No partial refunds will be given for unused portions of the workshop. If you decide to cancel, you have to send us an email notification. Please note, your cancellation is not considered official until you have received a return email confirmation acknowledging your cancellation.
PayPal or Bank Transfer. Contact us for further details.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Pick up from/to hotel/farmhouse.
- Pick up from/to Rome (if available) or from/to Arezzo or Chiusi train station.
- All ground travel costs (car, driver, maps, fuel
andtolls). Full timeguide and personalized instruction in-the-field.
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- Accommodation: € 60-100 per night (per a double room with private bathroom or an apartment with kitchen), depending on the season and farmhouse/villa (you have our support to choose and book the best one, here you find our tips). If you choose another accommodation, it’s preferable that it’s located in the area between
Pienza, Montepulciano and Sinalunga.
- Airfare to Italy and travel costs for reaching Arezzo or Chiusi if you don’t arrive in Rome.
- Meals and beverages.
- Travel Insurance (It is not mandatory but we don’t take any responsibility).